The Natural Fertility Cycle
A PERSONALISED APPROACH TO
OPTIMAL REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
Get help trying to conceive in a more natural way
Because taking loads of drugs and growing a baby in a petri dish feels more like a last resort than a ‘Plan B’.
IS THIS YOU?
You’ve been trying to conceive for a while without success. Long enough that it’s now ‘TTC’ – and that’s the least of your abbreviation concerns.
There’s so much advice out there that it’s difficult to know what’s actually relevant to you.
Fertility treatments seem like pretty extreme ways to deal with the situation. And it’s all so STRESSFUL!
HI, I’M RICHARD
I’ve helped lots of women like you feel more in control of their fertility and reproductive health. Many of them have been able to get pregnant naturally following treatment. Some have had acupuncture treatment with me alongside successful IVF or other fertility treatments as well.
I believe there’s always a reason for any health issue, fertility included. Sometimes it just takes a different approach to understand what’s going on. Traditional acupuncture has been used to treat fertility issues for thousands of years, and it’s a system based on skilful observation and personalised treatment. With this approach I can help you understand what’s out of balance and how to get things back into shape so you’ve got the best chance of conceiving naturally.
BACK TO YOU…
People keep asking you when you’re having a baby, and the next time someone asks, you’re going to… well it’s stressing you out.
Or worse, everyone around you seems to be getting pregnant, and much as you want to be happy for them, it just feels so unfair.
Oh, and sex is carefully timed to coincide with your most fertile days of the month; romantic, huh?
SO THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE…
You’ve been told you have ‘unexplained infertility’ or maybe there’s something that’s been diagnosed but there’s no treatment for it (or at least none that seems to be helping). It looks like IVF may be your only option, but that seems like a lot of painful messing around with your body and is REALLY expensive.
there was a more natural approach that worked with your body rather than against it. One that makes sense of what’s happening (or not happening) so you could have a clear plan of treatment and lifestyle advice tailored to your exact situation.
Meet The Natural Fertility Cycle
A 3-month course of weekly acupuncture treatments, tailored lifestyle advice and support.
By the end of the cycle, either you’ll be pregnant already (woohoo!) or:
- You’ll have a better understanding of what’s out of balance and what you can do about it yourself.
- Your cycles should be more regular (if this was a problem) which is a good indicator of your reproductive health improving.
- You’ll have had quite a lot of treatment addressing any imbalances, so you should be finding niggling symptoms getting better, and you’ll feel more calm and relaxed, or just feel better in yourself. These are all signs that your overall health is improving, so you’ll be more receptive to pregnancy.
- You’ll know exactly what your next steps are, whether that involves continuing to try naturally, or opting for conventional fertility treatments. And either way, you’ll know what acupuncture can do to help you along the process.
“I had a positive test 2 weeks ago but was scanned today just to make sure, I am pregnant, twice over!!! Eeek!!
Just want to say a massive thank you for everything you did to help us get here, I will spread the word and would recommend you to anyone.”
The Natural Fertility Cycle is for you if:
- You’ve either been told you have ‘unexplained infertility’ or given a diagnosis but there’s no treatment, or treatment isn’t helping. What you want is another approach that can explain what’s going on.
- You’ve been advised IVF may be your only option but you’d rather try a more natural approach first. To be clear, we think that Assisted Reproductive Technologies like IVF are actually pretty amazing and sometimes they really are necessary. But they are very invasive and expensive and we think it makes sense to start with gentler treatments.
- You’re willing to take a short break from trying to conceive to get your body into balance again.
- You’re open to making some lifestyle or dietary changes to support your treatment.
“I just wanted you to know that we had our beautiful baby girl last Thursday… I started labour the early hours of the morning and gave birth early evening the same day. The hospital staff were shocked at the quick labour and delivery for a first baby so I can only assume the acupuncture had a part to play in that! Anyway a massive thanks to you for everything you have done for me/us in recent months.”
- An Initial Consultation of 1.5 – 2 hours, where we’ll discuss your fertility history as well as looking holistically at all aspects of your health. This session usually includes a treatment.
- Basal Body Temperature chart analysis. If you have been recording your BBT we can look at this at your first session, otherwise I may ask you to start charting your BBT if it’s appropriate.
- Personalised lifestyle or dietary recommendations.
- 12 follow up treatments, each lasting 45 minutes to 1 hour. These are usually spaced weekly so the cycle lasts 3 months.
- It takes two to get pregnant, so we include a free consultation for your partner.
- Treatments at our beautifully tranquil clinic set in the Malvern Hills to help you relax and unwind.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
“I thought I’d just drop you a line about our new arrival…
Thank you so much for all of your help during our journey. I believe it certainly helped us with all of our stress and got us into the right place.”
EMMA AND MIKE
READY TO GET STARTED?
If you’ve got any questions or just want to meet me, we can arrange to talk through your fertility history before you commit to the full Natural Fertility Cycle. Just take the next step to get in touch and we’ll book you in for a free consultation.